- “Helping Our Veterans” March 4, 2015
Description: Performs routine accounting work. Must specialize in the area of general ledger, fixed asset reporting, inventory control, and insurance. Knowledge of payroll and patient accounting/billing preferred. Will work under the supervision of the Accounting supervisor. Interacts with internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
Betty Hardwick Center is a Tobacco Free Campus for all employees.
1) Position requires a bachelor's degree in accounting or is in-progress working on degree.
2) Two years of full-time paid employment in accounting work and prefer grant reporting experience and fund accounting experience. Must possess excellent analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
3) Must have knowledge of proper maintenance of accounting records, knowledge of automated accounting and billing systems, skill in use of computer and office machines.
4) Requires extensive knowledge of PC based spreadsheet software and word processing (Excel, Word, etc.).
5) Ability to work quickly and accurately with detail.
6) Ability to work with minimal supervision on routine tasks.
7) Must possess a current Texas Driver’s License and is an insurable driver.