Youth Systems Coordinator
This position works to build capacity of the local coalition and advance the Coordinated Entry (CE
system to better provide services for youth who experience homelessness. To achieve this goal, the
Coordinator will primarily focus on developing/strengthening youth partnerships and providing
technical assistance to local homeless service organizations. The outcome will allow community
partners to more effectively provide housing, homeless diversion, and other services to youth
Everyone deserves a home. It's with that belief in mind that we aim to create a community in which
nobody has to live with homelessness. With the right coordination, homelessness in our community
can become a condition that is rare, brief, and nonrecurring.
All Betty Hardwick Center campuses are Tobacco Free. Use of any tobacco products is not permitted on any of our grounds.
Betty Hardwick Center strives to provide a trauma-sensitive culture of safety, compassion and choice. We value applicants who have training and personal experience in Trauma Informed Care.
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred
- Minimum of one year working with individuals experiencing homelessness
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driver
- Require strong computer and internet research skills.
- Requires flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, maintaining a maximum level of confidentiality, project coordination, and the ability to work well with all levels of partners.