The RMAP Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and insuring accountability of benefit monies in the Client Agency Fund. This position coordinates with Center staff to provide benefits management for participating consumers. This position communicates with external entities (e.g. Social Security Administration, Department of Human Resources, vendors, landlords, family members and financial institutions) to ensure consumer benefits are used appropriately and efficiently according to SSA Representation Payee guidelines. This position communicates with all appropriate BHC staff to develop strategies to promote consumer independence in money.
All Betty Hardwick Center campuses are Tobacco Free. Use of any tobacco products is not permitted on any of our grounds.
Betty Hardwick Center strives to provide a trauma-sensitive culture of safety, compassion and choice. We value applicants who have training and personal experience in Trauma Informed Care.
1. Experience in accounts payable, bank reconciliation, budgeting and other accounting processes.
2. Experience with computer accounting systems and Microsoft – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
3. Possess excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to establish priorities and complete required work within a specified time frame.
5. Ability to read, understand and apply a variety of interrelated instructions such as those found in departmental guidelines, regulations, policies, and procedures.
6. Able to work closely with Center consumers and assist them with budgeting and the handling of finances.
7. Possess a Texas Driver’s license and be an insurable driver.
8. Possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Coursework in accounting or bookkeeping preferred.